Modification of Court Orders Regarding Parenting Plans and Child Support

Within certain specific guidelines, a parent can request to change an existing parenting plan to seek a change of custody and/or a change in the visitation schedule for the children.

As well, a parent can seek to change the amount of child support that is required in an existing court order.